This yummy recipe was created by Madi at Feeling Smooth skin spa and salon. It taste amazing, boosts your collagen and is packed full of healthy skin food. Cut into squares or enjoy crumbled over yogurt or even as cereal.
Nuts, oats, and seeds of your choice - (In this recipe we used rolled oats, Chia seeds, flaked and shredded coconut, coconut sugar, crushed cashews, flaked almonds, flaxseed and cacao nibs)
Dried fruit - (for this recipe we used paw paw)
OPTY.NC Ultimate Skin Food Elixir
Rice malt syrup or maple syrup
1. Preheat oven to 180C / 350F.
2. In a large mixing bowl add 6 cups of dry oat, nut and seed combo with half - 1 cup dried fruit.
3. Mix in 2 tablespoons of Ultimate Skin Food Elixir from OPTY.NC.
5. In another bowl combine wet ingredients half cup coconut oil, half cup of rice malt syrup or maple syrup.
6. Fold wet ingredients into the dry until combined.
7. Spread out evenly on a tray and bake in oven for 20 minutes until golden.
8. Let cool for 10 minutes and cut into squares or smash up and put in an airtight jar to sprinkle over yogurt or use as cereal.