- 1 & 1/2 cups of rolled oats
- 1 & 1/2 cups of unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup of OPTY.NC Ultimate
- 1/2 cup of water
1. Combine all ingredients into a large glass container, stir well and mix evenly.
2. Cover and store in fridge overnight.
3. Remove from fridge and divide into servings.
4. Add toppings of your choice.
- Serve with honey/maple syrup.
- Add some fruit (bananas, strawberries).
- Add choc chips, peanuts and shredded coconut.
- Heat in the microwave for 30-50.
Thanks to the team at Feeling Smooth for sharing this recipe. If you're in Melbourne, you can purchase the Ultimate - Complete Skin Food Elixir™ in the salon.